Terms and Conditions
The following are the General Contracting Conditions of the Website www.rex-arcade.com (Qdos Informática Solutions S.L., hereinafter, the REX ARCADE), rex-arcade.com (hereinafter, the Rex Arcade).
These Conditions will have an indefinite validity period and will be applicable to all contracts made through this website, which reserves the right to unilaterally modify these Conditions, without affecting the goods or promotions that were previously acquired to the modification.
Acceptance of this document implies that the user is a person with sufficient capacity to acquire the obligations arising from their actions on this website and that you have carefully read, understand and accept the content of these General Contracting Conditions (hereinafter, the General Conditions) of Contracting or the Conditions).
The purpose of these Conditions is to regulate the terms of the acquisition by users of any of the products or services offered on the Website.
The access and use of the Web for the contracting of products or services implies the acceptance of the Legal Notice of the Web as an integral part of the General Contracting Conditions. In everything not expressly provided in these conditions, the provisions of the Legal Notice shall apply.
The Web is owned by Rex Arcade (Qdos Soluciones Informáticas SL (hereinafter Rex Arcade) whose registered office is located at Sant Ferran Street 210-212, (QDOS) 08205, Sabadell, (Barcelona), CIF: B-66273848. The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rex Arcade will file the electronic document in which the contract is formalized, it will be accessible to the user by accessing the “My Orders” section.
ORDERS OF ACCESSORIES
All accessory orders must be processed through our website, indicating the product, quantity, shipping method and place of delivery. No refunds will be accepted unless REX ARCADE expresses its consent in advance and under the following conditions:
- always in a “NO” term greater than 15 days from the invoice date.
- always carriage paid, except if it is caused by a REX ARCADE error.
- always in its original packaging and with all manufacturer’s documents.
PROCEDURES FOR THE ACQUISITION OF THE PRODUCT
For the purposes of these General Contract Conditions, product or service will be understood as all those tangible or intangible goods susceptible to delivery or provision by the Supplier (hereinafter, the Product or Service).
The hiring of the Product displayed on the portal, will be carried out directly between the entity and the user, through the website itself. In relation to the procedures for its acquisition, the stipulations of this clause will be met.
To acquire the Product or Service, the user must, beforehand, read these Conditions carefully.
Before proceeding with its hiring, the user must check the exposed characteristics of the Product or Service, its price, applicable taxes and functionalities and assess whether it is suited to their needs.
The user must fill in, in Spanish, the order form for the Product or Service, must provide all requested information, except those highlighted as volunteers and then mark the ACCEPT button of the Conditions. The moment of acceptance of these Conditions will be understood from the moment the Supplier has knowledge of it.
If during the purchase process the user detects that the personal data, shipping data, billing information and / or payment method are incorrect, erroneous or wish to modify them, the system will give him the option to correct them and, in all case, before the user confirms the order.
The fact that the user completes the form and sends it to the Supplier does not imply the automatic acceptance of said order by the Supplier, but that acceptance will be understood when the latter sends the form to the Supplier and, in turn, sends the user an automatic email of acknowledgment of the request, indicating that it proceeds to carry out said order.
In this sense, the Supplier reserves the right to exclude or not allow the acquisition of the Product or Service to users who, in their total and free opinion, consider that they violate the current regulations, these Conditions, morals, customs generally accepted or public order, as well as any other user whose access is considered by the Supplier inadvisable for reasons derived from the image and reputation of the Web page. In this case, if the payment had been made, the Supplier will proceed to return it to the user.
After sending the request acknowledgment, the user must pay the corresponding price and commit to make use of the Product or Service in accordance with the law and these Conditions.
These Conditions will be accessible from the Web page and it is possible to obtain a copy of them by printing them.
The published prices are PVP and include the I.V.A.
The published prices do not include transport costs
Shipping costs are calculated on the cart according to the customer’s area.
The prices published on the website may be modified without prior notice.
In case of error in the price Rex Arcade will cancel the order and refund the total amount of the product to the customer.
The postage will be due, being charged in invoice. The price of them will be:
- Peninsula: € 7.20. – 24 hours
- Baleares: 14.95 €. – 24/48 horas
- Canarias, Ceuta, Melilla: 24.20€ -48 / 72 horas
For other destinations the price of postage will be revised for each order. If the material arrives in poor condition, the customer must indicate it on the delivery note and notify REX ARCADE within 24 hours of receipt.
Shipping Rex Arcade machines:
- The manufacturing time of your customized machine is about 2/3 weeks.
- All shipments are insured at all risk by Rex Arcade.
- If your Rex Arcade machine is destined for Spain (Peninsula): the delivery time is usually 24/48 hours (working days). You have to bear in mind that the transport company does not send shipments on weekends.
- If your Rex Arcade machine is destined for the Balearic Islands: the delivery time is usually 24/48 hours (business days).
- If your Rex Arcade machine is destined for the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla: the delivery period is usually 7 to 10 days (business days).
- If your Rex Arcade machine is destined for an EU country: the delivery time is usually 24 to 72 hours (business days).
- If your Rex Arcade machine is destined for a country outside the EU, ask us.
PRICE AND PAYMENT METHODS
The price of each of the products will be clearly determined in the place where it is exhibited, as well as the shipping costs, the cost of transmission of the order based on the means of remote communication used, the applicable taxes since they are included in the price of the product.
The user may use, for the payment of the products purchased through the Web, the following forms of payment:
- Bank transfer: In this case, the order will be sent when the transfer itself is received.
- Aplazame (Immediate financing)
- Paga + Tarde (Immediate financing)
Shipments of products purchased on the Web will be sent by courier service, otherwise select pick up at our facilities (Only residents in the province of Barcelona).
OBLIGATIONS OF REX ARCADE
REX ARCADE undertakes to make available to the user, on the date of execution of the contract or at the time of delivery of the property, a justification in a personalized manner, in writing or in any other durable support that the user has chosen at the time of fill the form. In said justification the characteristics of the contracting carried out shall be consigned, including the characteristics and description of the contracted product or service, as well as all the General Contract Conditions set forth herein and the specific conditions of the Product or Service in question.
For the purchase of Accessories: Once the Supplier verifies that the effective execution of the payment has been carried out correctly, he must send the product that the user has purchased and the invoice corresponding to that operation, never in a period longer than 15 days. to count since the correct execution of the order was verified. In the invoice, the main price, the VAT that is applicable and the shipping costs must be separated.
CANCELLATION OF ARCADE MACHINES ORDERS
In the case of the termination of the order of a Rex Arcade machine by the client, the client may exercise his right to cancel the order within 2 business days after having made the payment.
Once this period has passed, the total amount of the order will not be delivered, with the client entitled to a refund of 50% of the total amount.
WITHDRAWAL OF ACCESSORIES
Once the user receives the product and the justification for having hired, you can exercise your right of withdrawal within 15 working days of receipt (return of the product) provided it has not been used, in its original packaging, without incur any penalty, unless the product has deteriorated while it was in its possession, in which case the user must compensate for the damages and losses caused.
The shipping and return costs will be charged to the customer, deducting the same from the payment of the corresponding amounts.
When there is a promotion and the shipping is free, if the customer desists from the purchased item, he will pay the amount of 30 euros for transportation payments.
The user must communicate their wish to desist by email and wait for the authorization of Rex Arcade by the same means indicating how to proceed with the return of the product, the shipping and return costs will be deducted from the amount to be reimbursed once the product is verified in our warehouses.
Once both the return communication and, if applicable, the returned product have been received, the Supplier shall return the amounts of money paid by the user within a maximum period of thirty days, without any discount or penalty.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, according to article 45 of Law 47/2002, on the reform of Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade, there are certain products with respect to which there is no right of withdrawal (computer programs, sound recordings, videos) , computer files, press, publications, magazines, etc.).
WITHDRAWAL OF ARCADE MACHINES
In orders of personalized Rex Arcade machines there is no right of withdrawal.
Therefore, so that the user has all the necessary information to make the decision to acquire or not the product.
Consequently, the user can not claim the return of the amount paid for the acquisition of any of the products in respect of which there is no such right of withdrawal.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
All our products have a TWO YEAR WARRANTY. The guarantee does not include transport or travel expenses.
The guarantee is invalidated when:
- The product has been handled or repaired by personnel not authorized by REX ARCADE
- The defect or failure is a consequence of improper use or treatment of the product
- The defective product is delivered without its original packaging
The user will be responsible for:
- All those acts that contravene the provisions of these Conditions, the law, morals, generally accepted customs and public order.
- Any act performed differently to what the Supplier, through the Web page, designates in its indications or instructions about the operation and use of the product.
The user will be absolutely responsible for:
- The use made of the product purchased, exempting the Supplier from liability arising from any damage that could cause any correct or incorrect use of that product.
- The accuracy, accuracy, validity and timeliness of the data with which you fill in each of the forms that the Provider requires on the Web page.
- The direct or indirect damages that have been caused by any third party if the user lost, revealed, neglected or, in any way, left due to causes attributable to him, that a third party knew his personal data necessary for contracting the product.
In no case shall the Supplier respond to:
- The damages and losses of any kind that could be caused to the users due to the interruption, termination or dysfunction of the service, for reasons not attributable to the Supplier.
- The misuse, installation or treatment of the product made by the user or a third party, not following the instructions and the documentation provided.
- Rex Arcade is not responsible for the advertising issued by third parties in reference to its products for sale.
- The sending by its means to our facilities in period of product warranty.
The guarantee does not cover:
The warranty does not cover those defects caused by incorrect use of the product. In these cases, the consumer must take charge of its repair. The following are therefore excluded from the guarantee:
- Defects and deterioration caused by external events, accidents, mainly electrical accidents, wear and tear and use not in accordance with the instructions of the device.
- Products modified or repaired by the customer or any other unauthorized person, as well as products that are the subject of a specific support contract.
- Incorrect software / hardware configuration, by the client, of a computer, component or peripheral. Incorrect software / hardware configuration or equipment failure caused by a component not supplied by Rex Arcade and incorporated by the customer.
- Infection of computer viruses, by the client, in equipment, hard disks or diskettes of drivers or additional software.
The guarantee does not cover the shipping costs
1. In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, the personal data provided will be incorporated into the files owned by rex-arcade.com, duly registered in the General Registry of Protection of data. The purpose of these files is the management, development and fulfillment of the relationship established between the Web. and those who register as users of the Website, as well as making advertising and commercial information, about the company, its activities, contests, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of diverse nature.
2.The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the user guarantees that he has informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained his authorization to provide his data to Rex Arcade (Qdos Soluciones Informáticas SL) for the purposes indicated.
3.When personal data is collected through the form, it will be necessary for the user to provide, at least, those marked with an asterisk, since, if these data considered necessary, the company is not supplied. will not be able to accept and manage the requested user registration.
4. In response to the concern of the company, to ensure the security and confidentiality of their data, the required levels of security of personal data protection have been adopted and the technical means at their disposal have been installed to prevent loss, misuse , alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through www.rex-arcade.com
5. At the time the user provides their personal data may express their desire not to receive electronic commercial communications by the Web by checking the following box:
[ ] I do not wish to receive commercial information from rex-arcade.com
5. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future, by rex-arcade .com, may express such wish by sending an email to email@example.com
DURATION AND MODIFICATION
The present Conditions will come into force at the moment in which the user gives his express consent to acquire the product. At that time, the user accepts and adheres fully to all the CONDITIONS provided in this text. It is understood that the user gives his consent, from the moment the Supplier receives it.
In accordance with Article 2 of Royal Decree 1906/1999, the Supplier guarantees that he has exposed these Conditions for a period of more than three days to the generality of the potential users, on a date before they could contract any product, fulfilling therefore with the prior information period established in said provision.
The company may modify the terms and conditions stipulated here unilaterally, being obliged to announce any change in these Conditions. The temporary validity of these Conditions coincides with the time of their exposure, until such time as they are totally or partially modified.
ASSIGNMENT AND SUBROGATION
The Supplier may contract or collaborate with subcontractors to comply with the obligations to which it commits by virtue of the different operations that are being formalized in accordance with the provisions of these Conditions.
EXTINGUISHMENT AND RESOLUTION
The present contract will be terminated when both parties comply with the obligations to which they commit themselves in the same or when it is resolved by any of them if any of the legal causes foreseen for the resolution concur.
This contract may be terminated by any of the parties if the counterparty seriously fails to comply with any of the obligations established in the contract.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This contract will be interpreted and will be governed in accordance with current Spanish legislation.
The parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Sabadell. (Spain)